Tonfly 2X Skydiving Camera Helmet
Custom Tonfly 2X Skydiving Camera Helmet.
The 2X Tonfly helmet is fantastic for close shots in sit and head down. The 2X is extremly light at 560 grams. The angle of the top platform is 14 degrees forward.
Tonfly 2X features include:
▪ Helmet in carbon fiber technology at only 560 grams
▪ One piece chincup with tunnel for hard or soft ratchet straps
▪ Chincup angle adjustment system locks in desired angle
▪ Optional addition of TF PRO Mount quick connection system that can be fitted into flat top
▪ Available with or without external audible ports
▪ Optional external audible port fits Optima, Solo and Quattro audible altimeters from Larsen & Brusgaard
▪ Internal audible pockets fit all L&B audibles and the most popular audibles
▪ Thermoforming inside helmet liner for a perfect fit and comfort of your head
▪ The back liner closes perfectly around your neck
The 2X is the safer, more secure way to skydive with a GoPro-mounted helmet. The optional GoPro Safety Mounts are snag-resistant and designed exclusively for skydiving. The mounts allows for adjustment of the camera angle and opening of the GoPro’s housing while still mounted to the helmet.
The optional GoPro L Bracket mounts enable the option of mounting a GoPro on the forehead and another camera on top.
The optional TF Pro Mount is the newest and most technologically-advanced attachment that can be integrated into Tonfly helmets as a quick connection and disconnection of any photo/video device. It is an optional attachment system mounted on any flat spot of TonFly Helmets. Made in coated aluminium, the TF Pro Mount is exceptionally lightweight, precise and easy to use. Insertion and removal of the insert is completed by pulling the string and sliding the insert up or down.
For a perfect fit, the thermoformed linings come already configured with internal channels to fit any accessory cables. The thickness of linings is about 8mm. This means that there is only 11mm between the external helmet shell and your head.