Tonfly CC1 Skydiving Camera Helmet
Custom Tonfly CC1 Skydiving Camera Helmet.
This is the ideal helmet for the professional video flyers. Its double-mount solution allows you a multitude of photo/video connection options to satisfy just about any kind of video flyer requirement.
Innovative features include:
▪ Helmet in carbon fiber technology at only 745 grams
▪ Two flat reinforced sections left side and top
▪ One piece chincup with tunnel for hard or soft ratchet straps
▪ Chincup angle adjustment system locks in desired angle
▪ Optional addition of TF PRO Mount quick connection systems that can be fitted into top and left side
▪ Internal audible pockets fit all L&B audibles and the most popular audibles
▪ Thermoforming inside helmet liner for a perfect fit and comfort of your head
▪ The back liner closes perfectly around your neck
The CC1 can be used with larger format cameras or as a GoPro-mounted helmet, or both. The optional GoPro Safety Mounts are snag-resistant and designed exclusively for skydiving. The mounts allows for adjustment of the camera angle and opening of the GoPro’s housing while still mounted to the helmet.
The optional GoPro L Bracket mounts enable the option of mounting a GoPro on the forehead and another camera on top.
The optional TF Pro Mount is the newest and most technologically-advanced attachment that can be integrated into Tonfly helmets as a quick connection and disconnection of any photo/video device. It is an optional attachment system mounted on any flat spot of TonFly Helmets. Made in coated aluminium, the TF Pro Mount is exceptionally lightweight, precise and easy to use. Insertion and removal of the insert is completed by pulling the string and sliding the insert up or down.
For a perfect fit, the thermoformed linings come already configured with internal channels to fit any accessory cables. The thickness of linings is about 8mm. This means that there is only 11mm between the external helmet shell and your head.