Tonfly CC2 Skydiving Camera Helmet
Custom Tonfly CC2 Skydiving Camera Helmet.
This is the ideal helmet for professional video flyers who wants everything on top! The extraordinary fit gives incredible stability on the head.
Innovative features include:
▪ Helmet in carbon fiber technology at only 980 grams
▪ One piece chincup with tunnel for hard or soft ratchet straps
▪ Chincup angle adjustment system locks in desired angle
▪ Big top platform measuring 200mm by 135m
▪ Optional larger platform measuring 210mm by 175mm and a 4.5mm thickness
▪ Optional addition of TF PRO Mount quick connection systems can be fitted into top
▪ Section for adding 2 HypEye D Pro units
▪ Two additional holes in back for quick cable access for debriefing
▪ Available with or without external audible ports
▪ Optional external audible port fits Optima, Solo and Quattro audible altimeters from Larsen & Brusgaard
▪ Internal audible pockets fit all L&B audibles and the most popular audibles
▪ Thermoforming inside helmet liner for a perfect fit and comfort of your head
▪ The back liner closes perfectly around your neck
The CC2 is the choice for professional video flyers using large format and/or GoPro cameras. The optional GoPro Flat Mount is snag-resistant and designed exclusively for skydiving. The mount allows for adjustment of the camera angle and opening of the GoPro’s housing while still mounted to the helmet.
The optional TF Pro Mount is the newest and most technologically-advanced attachment that can be integrated into Tonfly helmets as a quick connection and disconnection of any photo/video device. It is an optional attachment system mounted on any flat spot of TonFly Helmets. Made in coated aluminium, the TF Pro Mount is exceptionally lightweight, precise and easy to use. Insertion and removal of the insert is completed by pulling the string and sliding the insert up or down.
For a perfect fit, the thermoformed linings come already configured with internal channels to fit any accessory cables. The thickness of linings is about 8mm. This means that there is only 11mm between the external helmet shell and your head.